A Photographer's Journal

Rita Spiegel is an Oceanside-based portrait and pet photographer. Photographs not only to document our lives, but also tell a story. They bring back memories at a glance. Click here to get back to the main website: www.RitaSpiegel.com or Rita@RitaSpiegel.com. I invite you to look through my portfolios and I hope you enjoy my images.

Friday, August 21, 2009

Postcards / Greeting Cards


Some times I don't know where to start ... so much goes through my head in preparing for the art show. I'm excited, happy and sometimes overwhelmed. It is amazing to see so many people who have successful business. I often think "how". Were they lucky or have a "I don't care" attitude??? Or how to they get "photography" jobs. I think I would be more comfortable starting at that point.

The photo (right) is the Oceanside Pier, taken just after sunset. I'm getting items ready for my show on Aug. 30. I went through all my existing greeting card and discovered that I needed to add more beach and oceanside photos. I updated them and had them printed. I'll work on the cards tomorrow. While I was reviewing in photos, I found the inventory of blank bookmarks. So ... I decided to add that to my show too.

So far ... here is my list:
  • 5x7
  • 8x10
  • Framed: 11x14
  • Box sets
  • Greeting cards
  • Bookmarks
  • 4 paintings
That is the list so far. I'm also going to add a free gift. For any purchase more than $10, I'll give them a FREE rubber duck. It is late and my eyes are getting tired. More to come. - Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment