A Photographer's Journal

Rita Spiegel is an Oceanside-based portrait and pet photographer. Photographs not only to document our lives, but also tell a story. They bring back memories at a glance. Click here to get back to the main website: www.RitaSpiegel.com or Rita@RitaSpiegel.com. I invite you to look through my portfolios and I hope you enjoy my images.

Monday, August 24, 2009

Moving Forward

Wow ... I'm happy that the tasks for my show are all moving forward. I have the postcards almost completed and the notecards about 75% done. I do a few tasks every day.

The interesting thought that I have is if I'm focusing on the details of the show and the the marketing. The gallery did say that they will promote the show, but I haven't see anything in the paper??

I'm going to prepare an eNews and send it out to my mailing address and colleagues from my past positions. I'm playing to get all the tasks completed by Thursday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment