A Photographer's Journal

Rita Spiegel is an Oceanside-based portrait and pet photographer. Photographs not only to document our lives, but also tell a story. They bring back memories at a glance. Click here to get back to the main website: www.RitaSpiegel.com or Rita@RitaSpiegel.com. I invite you to look through my portfolios and I hope you enjoy my images.

Friday, August 14, 2009

Art show

I got started. I went to a gallery and asked if how to participate in their monthly art show. It was just $10 to reserve a spot. So I did! On Aug. 30, I will be selling my photographs at Oceanside's Art in the Alley. I feel good about this, but I know it is one task. There is more to do. Wish me luck ... that I don't "freeze" in the process. - Rita

www.RitaSpiegel.com
Rita@RitaSpiegel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment