A Photographer's Journal

Rita Spiegel is an Oceanside-based portrait and pet photographer. Photographs not only to document our lives, but also tell a story. They bring back memories at a glance. Click here to get back to the main website: www.RitaSpiegel.com or Rita@RitaSpiegel.com. I invite you to look through my portfolios and I hope you enjoy my images.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Black and White ... A Photo Exhibit ... featuring me!!

I am very excited that several of my images, including this "Light House" will be showcased at Twin Oaks Gallery's Black and White ... a Photo Exhibit. 

The opening will be held this Friday, Feb. 12 from 6-8:00 pm.  This will be a great event.  I've already heard from several people who are planning to attend my opening.
I will be posting all the photos after the opening is held. This a great time to support local North County Artists.  You can purchase direct from me or from the gallery.

We're looking for a great opening ... Thanks to everyone who has called and emailed me.





No comments:

Post a Comment