A Photographer's Journal

Rita Spiegel is an Oceanside-based portrait and pet photographer. Photographs not only to document our lives, but also tell a story. They bring back memories at a glance. Click here to get back to the main website: www.RitaSpiegel.com or Rita@RitaSpiegel.com. I invite you to look through my portfolios and I hope you enjoy my images.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Ostriches, camels and bulls ... oh my

What a way to spend Valentine's Day weekend ... watching Ostriches race around a track.  I was supposed to see Camel races, but the people at the Date Festival only had ONE race. Why they call it "races" ... plural?? I don't know.

All in all, it was a great day and fun event. I went with several fellow photographers from the San Diego Sierra Club Photo Section.  

To see more of my images, visit my site at:
Camels, Ostriches and Bulls ... wow

No comments:

Post a Comment