A Photographer's Journal

Rita Spiegel is an Oceanside-based portrait and pet photographer. Photographs not only to document our lives, but also tell a story. They bring back memories at a glance. Click here to get back to the main website: www.RitaSpiegel.com or Rita@RitaSpiegel.com. I invite you to look through my portfolios and I hope you enjoy my images.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Trash the Dress


July 10 ... Lovely ladies came to Oceanside beach and decided to run in the water.  What's off about this? They were dressed in evening gowns.  "Trash the Dress" was a huge success.

The models were told to wear dresses that they "don't care about". So they did.  But they all looked lovely, even in wet gowns.



Rozz ... working the gown!
I was hoping for a sunny day (at least for the sunset), but the clouds had different ideas. Although, it was good for the "lack of shadows", it didn't allow for the fabulous twilight image.


Michele ... really getting into the task ... cold?

But ... all in all, everyone had a great time and I'm very happy with my images.  If you're interested in doing your own 'trash the dress", just let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment