A Photographer's Journal

Rita Spiegel is an Oceanside-based portrait and pet photographer. Photographs not only to document our lives, but also tell a story. They bring back memories at a glance. Click here to get back to the main website: www.RitaSpiegel.com or Rita@RitaSpiegel.com. I invite you to look through my portfolios and I hope you enjoy my images.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Back again ... after a cold and all the rain!

I've been sick since 12/23 and it is not fun.  I was in bed for New Years Eve. It's been a long since I stayed at home.  There is a not too much on TV.

Anyway, I am now feeling better and back into the fray (I'm not sure if that is correct), and back to photo taking and marketing my new Pet Photography Workshops.  I have more coming.  The next one is Feb. 6 ... Registration can be found at http://www.ritaspiegel.com/workshops


In addition to dog photography, I have been taking images of surfers and the sunset.  With all the rain, there is great shots.   We are in the middle of four storms hitting Southern California. After a day of rain, the sun gave us a great sunset.




Earlier this week, I was able to get a few images of surfers.  To see more, visit my website at Look! New Images


No comments:

Post a Comment