A Photographer's Journal

Rita Spiegel is an Oceanside-based portrait and pet photographer. Photographs not only to document our lives, but also tell a story. They bring back memories at a glance. Click here to get back to the main website: www.RitaSpiegel.com or Rita@RitaSpiegel.com. I invite you to look through my portfolios and I hope you enjoy my images.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Marketing and Workshops

Today was good.  I had a meeting about marketing and my upcoming workshops.  Lots of good ideas. I'm developing workshops that will help children learn how to take "candid" images of their dogs.  The focus will be on families. I'm also going to market to adults too. This will be included in my business plans.  So much to do on the business side.  All new stuff and a lot work to do ... exciting and scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment