A Photographer's Journal

Rita Spiegel is an Oceanside-based portrait and pet photographer. Photographs not only to document our lives, but also tell a story. They bring back memories at a glance. Click here to get back to the main website: www.RitaSpiegel.com or Rita@RitaSpiegel.com. I invite you to look through my portfolios and I hope you enjoy my images.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Business Plan ... A lot to update

Rain and rain ... Well, since it rained all day yesterday, I wasn't able to venture outside, so I worked a lot on updating my business plan. The older one was at least two years old. I helped my visually see what I need to work on and what items have been completed.

I didn't complete the updates yesterday, but I've been continuing the work today. When I complete the revisions, I'll be developing a marketing plan and finalizing the 2010 budget.

Wow .. there is a lot of paperwork involved in promoting a business.

Also ... I'm doing another eBlast for my the open house for the art show. That will be tonight too, as the event is Friday, Dec. 11. I used the boat image the last time, this time, I'll use the tulip.

No comments:

Post a Comment