A Photographer's Journal

Rita Spiegel is an Oceanside-based portrait and pet photographer. Photographs not only to document our lives, but also tell a story. They bring back memories at a glance. Click here to get back to the main website: www.RitaSpiegel.com or Rita@RitaSpiegel.com. I invite you to look through my portfolios and I hope you enjoy my images.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving 2009



It is a beautiful day ... 76 degrees in SoCal.

I'll be taking photographs at the families Thanksgiving in La Habra and of Wendell (my niece's cat). In this old photograph, he was 6 weeks old. Now he is 6 months old and needs a current image taken.







Kharma and I went for a great walk at the beach, about 3 miles. This image was taken after he tore apart the stuffed reindeer. Now, he is very tired and that is good, since he'll be staying home today -- sleeping.



I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment