A Photographer's Journal

Rita Spiegel is an Oceanside-based portrait and pet photographer. Photographs not only to document our lives, but also tell a story. They bring back memories at a glance. Click here to get back to the main website: www.RitaSpiegel.com or Rita@RitaSpiegel.com. I invite you to look through my portfolios and I hope you enjoy my images.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Friday the 13th is a good for art!


"Exciting, fun and amazing" ... these were just of few of the words I heard at the Oceanside Art Gallery's Holiday Show. Friday the 13th was a good day for the event. From what I saw, there were at least 75-100 people in the room. I could barely walk at times. I am excited. The show will be up until Dec. 18 ... contact me at Rita@RitaSpiegel.com for more information.

Visit me at www.RitaSpiegel.com to see more of my images.

No comments:

Post a Comment