A Photographer's Journal

Rita Spiegel is an Oceanside-based portrait and pet photographer. Photographs not only to document our lives, but also tell a story. They bring back memories at a glance. Click here to get back to the main website: www.RitaSpiegel.com or Rita@RitaSpiegel.com. I invite you to look through my portfolios and I hope you enjoy my images.

Monday, December 26, 2011

Holiday Lights 2011

On December 26, 2011 ... I had the opportunity to shoot at the Mission Inn "Festival of Lights" in Riverside, CA.  Here are a few of the images I took of the lights, street photography and just stuff that caught my eye!




Even without a tripod, I was lucky to catch the moon!


All the children enjoyed the outdoor skating rink!

They even had horse drawn cartridges!


Horses on the move!

No comments:

Post a Comment