A Photographer's Journal

Rita Spiegel is an Oceanside-based portrait and pet photographer. Photographs not only to document our lives, but also tell a story. They bring back memories at a glance. Click here to get back to the main website: www.RitaSpiegel.com or Rita@RitaSpiegel.com. I invite you to look through my portfolios and I hope you enjoy my images.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Pirate Freddy

Earlier in August, I had a great time hanging out with my Grand-Nephew Freddy.  From swinging to rumping around the playground, he always gives me interesting poses and loves the camera. Gee ... I wonder where he get's that from???

What a great afternoon and an awesome little boy!!





Two pirates, but Pirate Freddy has won the swing!




Taking a break from playing, to give the camera a glance!


Q: How many red balls can Freddy roll on the poll? A: As many as he wants to.

He even enjoys taking photos. Well ... at this point, Freddy likes to click the bottom on my camera, but I'm sure within a few years, he'll be pro! Here's a few of his images: 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment