A Photographer's Journal

Rita Spiegel is an Oceanside-based portrait and pet photographer. Photographs not only to document our lives, but also tell a story. They bring back memories at a glance. Click here to get back to the main website: www.RitaSpiegel.com or Rita@RitaSpiegel.com. I invite you to look through my portfolios and I hope you enjoy my images.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Venetian Mask Painting

I've always been an artist, and since August 2009, I re-discovered watercolors and the main reason I elevated my photography. I painted while in University and took photos to "paint from". I enjoyed photography more than painting (I still do), but today, I' am enjoying painting again. Today I worked on a Venetian Mask. I have the a lot done, but tomorrow I will work on adding details. At this moment, I am "so so" with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment